Life is Perfecto shirt

 By the Life is Perfecto shirt but in fact I love this end of campaigning, there was decent confidence in the camp. Even on the silent day, estimations indicated a small but definite victory. But the polling day saw things slowly slip by. A good thing that helped me was that I had a decent idea before the results that we were slowly losing the lead and then starting to lag behind. Before the announcement, I specifically knew I was losing by a single digit margin. I got 2115 votes, winner got 2122. The third guy got IDontRememberTheNumber votes. I remember walking briskly away from the SAC gates towards H4 before a friend caught up with me. I was sad and disappointed and yet secretly thankful because winning would have actually meant an end to another personal pursuit: a career of my own choice which required me to be free next year. refer the heading Decision and the battleground

Life is Perfecto s hoodie

Buy this shirt:  https://nowbestshirt.com/product/life-is-perfecto-shirt/

Home:  Nowbest T-shirt Fashion Store – Limited Clothing Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Drinking EKG Beer heartbeat St Patrick's Day hoodie

Tony Montana the power shirt

Official Chandler Stephenson Vegas Hockey signature shirt